Ray White Capalaba
Hendrik van Aswegen - Dual Side Access + Much More
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Located in a quiet cul-de-sac, this very tidy, highset fully brick home sitting on a generous 669sqm block is one to please all the family. There is little left to do but to enjoy living here and entertaining friends and family.
With plenty of space downstairs, this area could easily be converted into an additional living area, home workspace or simply cater for a vast amount of storage.
The backyard has plenty of room for the kids to play all day and enjoy the pool during the Queensland summer.
- 3 good sized bedrooms, all with built-ins & ceiling fans
- Open plan layout with spacious living, separate dining
- Light filled kitchen includes practical appliances
- Family sized bathroom and separate toilet
- Dual side access to backyard
- Sparkling in ground pool, garden shed, 5000L water tank
- Ground level layout offers potential for various conversions
- Double garage plus adjoining multi-purpose storage spaces
- Stroll to shops, local parks and quality schools
- 669sqm block with dual side access
- * Instructions are clear, we're selling! **
Pleasantly located within outstanding school catchments and within 22kms to the Brisbane CBD, shopping centres at your doorstep.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.