INNER CITY LIVING AT ITS BEST
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Quietly positioned overlooking the Victoria Park Golf Course this spacious end apartment is the pick of the bunch.
Elegantly designed to take full advantage of the surrounding views, the location and the lifestyle opportunities, apartment 1201 is situated at the eastern end on the 2nd floor and with just one adjoining apartment it affords both peace and privacy. It's an enviable position overlooking greenery and the park in the quietest part of the Urban Edge complex.
On the edge of the Kelvin Grove Urban Village, a master planned community, the award winning Urban Edge development offers high quality urban residential living set amongst an acre of landscaped gardens with amazing leisure facilities including 2 pools, a 24-hour gymnasium, sun deck areas, covered BBQ areas and function/recreation rooms with kitchen & cinema facilities.
The adjacent Village precinct offers a caf lifestyle with retail shops, banking and restaurants right on your doorstep along with the very popular weekly farmers markets. A great choice of public transport options exists all within easy reach from your front door that makes for ultra-convenient living.
Suitable for both owner occupiers and investors alike apartment 1201 is currently tenanted with an A grade tenant happy to stay on.
Features include -
- Modern sophisticated design with high quality finishings
- Very spacious open plan living - air conditioned and fans throughout
- Fully equipped kitchen with European appliances and gas cooktop
- Well equipped laundry comes complete with dryer
- Master bedroom has en suite and a private balcony
- Both bedrooms feature ceiling fans and built in robes
- Elegant main bathroom with plentiful storage
- A plus size main balcony - suitable for entertaining
- Crimsafe style doors & windows offer security combined with a free flow of air
- Opposite Victoria park golf course with golf course views
- Close to QUT, hospital precinct, grammar school, showgrounds etc
- Within 100m of transport, Woolworths, cafes and restaurants
- 2 minutes walk to McCaskie Park - a local favourite
- 6 minutes' drive to City or just a 20-minute walk
- 2 Minutes to the inner city bypass
- Secure car space and ample storage cage in the basement
- Secure complex with swipe card entries & lifts and CCTV
This apartment with its extra features and location really is the best available so don't delay call today.
Kelvin Grove is an inner northern suburb of Brisbane, Queensland, Australia approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) from the CBD. This hilly suburb takes its name from Kelvingrove Park in Glasgow, Scotland. It is primarily residential with tree-lined streets and some commercial and light industrial activities along its main thoroughfare, Kelvin Grove Road. La Boite Theatre Company, Queensland's second largest theatre company, operates from the Roundhouse Theatre on the Kelvin Grove campus of the Queensland University of Technology.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Ceiling Fans
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
See all features
94m² / 0.02 acres
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.