Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Dream Family Acreage for under a Million!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
Welcome to 12 Wildflower Street, Capalaba.
Ideally positioned on a corner block location in one of our finest sought after acreage estates. This large light-filled family home is nestled in a peaceful & private oasis. Surrounded by native trees, grass trees, lawns and landscaped gardens on a 6,036 sqm block all the extras are here - in-ground pool, large shed, covered entertainment areas, fenced yards and peace & quiet.
The house features high ceilings, several spacious living areas, including: large formal lounge and dining rooms, both with double aspect views of the landscaped gardens, an informal family living area and an additional entertainment room.
The large family entertainment room is a hi-light of this beautiful home encompassing a bar, open fire & timber cathedral ceilings, with large sliding timber doors leading to the covered veranda.
The informal living area, with wood fired heater, is adjacent to the stunning kitchen which features New Guinea Rosewood timber cupboards with granite bench top, generous storage and walk in pantry
• Multiple Living areas
• Large master bedroom with modern en-suite bathroom, walk-in wardrobe, ceiling fan and reverse cycle air conditioner
• The additional king-size bedrooms provide comfortable accommodation, have large built-in wardrobes & ceiling fans
• Beautiful modern family bathroom, with plantation shutters allowing you to soak in the tub and enjoy views of the tranquil gardens
• Functional modern laundry
• A wide wrap around veranda runs 3 sides of the home. Choose your spot to read & relax at any time of the day
• Over 200 native grass trees compliment the nurtured native areas of this block helping attract abundant Wildlife visitors
• Sizeable attached entertainment area with built in gas BBQ and preparation bench
• Stunning in-ground salt-water pool perfect for lazy family afternoons. The pool area has its own covered and powered entertainment gazebo with a separate change area & shower. A 3000l water tank provides ample water for topping up etc
• 6x6.1m Double garage with motorised roller doors; attached to the right of the garage is a self contained 2.9x1.7m garden tool shed complete with its own roller door
• Separate 7x7m steel Ranbuild shed located away from the main residence. Adjacent to the shed is a 23000l water tank complete with pump and a 4x4m shade house.
• Bitumen driveway with circular turning head. Provides additional parking for approximately 10 cars
• For the security conscious there is Crimsafe installed to much of the home, together with a back to base alarm
• Complete with up to date termite treatment (October 2013) and a current pest 'roadworthy' - last annual inspection May 2017.
• Just minutes to local State & Private schools, shopping centres and the spectacular Capalaba regional park
• Easy access to the highway, only 20 minutes to Westfield's Garden City & Carindale centres plus Brisbane's Southbank and City Centre only approximately 30minutes away.
This home must sell and this is your chance to secure your acreage dream lifestyle so don't delay inspect today.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
6,036m² / 1.49 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.