Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This single level home will accommodate your needs now and well into the future. Situated on a sprawling 9,000m2 (2.2acre) allotment, this family home provides you with dual living options, perfect for extended family, growing teens, or for use as a granny flat.
Open plan living and dining areas spill out onto a large alfresco area, that can be enclosed for year round enjoyment. A modern kitchen effortlessly services the home and provides everything a budding chef would require. Accommodation comprises of three generous sized bedrooms as well as a forth bedroom in the self-contained flat. A light filled bathroom with separate bathtub services the home, while a second ensuite style bathroom services the flat.
Your privacy is ensured on this large allotment. The entire block has always been well maintained and guarantees your future enjoyment. Should the need arise; you have an opportunity to build an additional residence (subject to council approval). Positioned in a convenient location you area only a short drive to Capalaba central, the Gateway Arterial roads, train transport, and a bus stop almost at your doorstep. You are surrounded by quality schooling and within the Coolnwynpin State School catchment area. You are certainly going to enjoy your new Capalaba lifestyle.
- Spacious open plan air-conditioned living & dining areas
- Multiple entertaining areas ensure family harmony
- Self-contained studio with separate entrance
- 4 generous sized bedrooms
- Well maintained, fully fenced 9,000m2 of private land
- Family sized laundry with convenient outside access
- Double car garage, double carport + 12x12m shed
- Close to every amenity + bus stop at your doorstep
- Within the Coolnwynpin State School catchment area
9,042m² / 2.23 acres
2 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.